February 8, 2010

Purse pictures

Sometimes I email the link to my blog pages to someone from Etsy who's interested in my bags... After so many purse updates, there're few pages to list.

So I decided to put all pictures together in one page. Much easier to see!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is the bag I made for my friend's birthday gift. It's reversible! :)






"Mother-and-daughter" matching bags.



Wristlets





Bamboo handle bag for "Aunties"


This is the diaper bag I made for my friend who just had a beautiful baby boy. :)
I always wanted a sling diaper bag, with lots of pockets.

Front

Back

Lots of pockets inside... with elastic bands to fit different size of things... I even made pockets for pens! Don't you hate looking for pens all over your purse?



A purse made with placemats. :) Sold on Etsy! :)





Newest... Shoulder Bag. I love this fabric!!


No comments:

Post a Comment