February 16, 2010

Jewelry pictures

Pictures of jewelries I've made in the past.
I wish I kept all the pictures... :(

Aventurine and Brown pearl set


Purple turquoise, Mother of pearl and Cherry quartz set



Carnelian and Cherry Quartz





Rectangle Onyx


Red turquoise and beads ball set


Lapislazuli and wood beads set


I made this to match jeans...


Blue Mother of pearl set


Hair pins using Swarovski crystals, or Czech beads

My friends called them "Mika pins"


Aventurine and pearl weaved necklace


Weaved necklace using seed beads (and others)


Rose quartz set


Mother of pearl chips and pearl bracelet with Flower clasp

One of my favorite!


Dragon and Phoenix necklace

It's reversible!


Flower motif made with dagger beads



























No comments:

Post a Comment