March 29, 2012

Simplicity 3511



My friend has a 2 1/2 yr old daughter, and she gave me alot of her clothes to my 1yr old daughter.
As little girls can be, I guess she has her favorite clothes and doesn't wear others as much, most of the clothes were fairly new.
I thought about buying her a new clothes as thank you, but I thought it was easier for my friend to accept if I made one.
So I'll be using Simplicity 3511, which my sister-in-law bought for me when she wemt to the Joanns pattern sale in the mainland.

As for fabric...
A new Walmart opened up in the neighborhood, and they had such cute fabrics for cheap!
I went in there to get some buttons, and came out with 3 fabrics. :p

4/1/2012
I finished 2 tops out of this pattern.
Pink was for my friend's daughter. She's 2 1/2, but I read on the review that this pattern comes big, so I made her size 2.
I made my daughter a yellow top, and the review is right, this top is big.
She's a big 1yr-old. She's 15 months wearing 2T, but size 1 of this pattern was still a little big on her.
(which is fine, because I like her clothes a little loose on her)

No comments:

Post a Comment