December 14, 2009

Late night again...


AAAgh, why do I always love to give myself a project at the end of the year?
Every night, I've been making bags for X'mas gifts.
On top of it, I've been baking for work, neighbors, friends, etc...
(while taking care of a 10-month-old)
I've been sleeping past 11pm, and feel so tired when my son wakes me up at 6am.
So I told myself, "I'm gonna go sleep by 9pm today. ...Ok, at least by 10pm."

But...

I've probably made more than 10 bags, but I've been holding off on finishing them all, because I wanted to attach a personalized label on each.
I ordered the labels about 3 weeks ago, and I've been checking my mailbox everyday, because I can't finish these bags until they come in!
And it finally came in TODAY!
So I will probably stay up late to finish up these bags...
I want to finish them so I can wrap it up and don't stress over them!!!

BTW, I've ordered personalized woven labels from www.charmwoven.com.

Even though it took few weeks to receive them, but it was worth the wait!
It looks really nice, and will make my bags look more professional.
They take orders as few as 20 ($14.95), and s/h was $3.50, even to Hawaii!
(That doesn't happen very often.)

No comments:

Post a Comment