August 26, 2011

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector




Few weeks ago I bought Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector...
Actually the 3pc set from Sephora including Dark Spot Corrector, 7-day scrub and Dark Spot Corrector day moisturizer with SPF.

I've always had freckles since I was a kid.
After the pregnancies those freckles became bigger and darker, and more suited to be called "the dark spots."
So I always like to try something that correct the uneven skintones, or brightens, or whitens.
I wanted to try this product after seeing their commercial, and jumped on it when I saw the 3pc set that included everything I planned to buy separatedly.

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector...
The texture is a little thick, but turns skin very smooth after application.
It's not oily nor too dry.
Well, does it work??
Surprisingly, YESSSSS!!!!!
I've only used it maybe 3 weeks, but my spots are definitely lighter.
The smaller, lighter "freckles" are pretty much gone.
If I put foundation, you can't even see them anymore.

Considering the price, I'm happily surprised at this price.
I have used the Caudalie product that costs about $100/bottle, and it didn't give me this much result this fast.

I'm very happy with it... I'll keep buying this product!
Very much recommended!!



No comments:

Post a Comment